Thursday 1 May 2014

Is There a God?

It's been a number of months since my last post. I've been going through a lot of thinking and have finally come to a point where things are starting to click in for new blog posts. The big question on my mind these days, "Is there a God."

I really have no idea and I have come to the conclusion that no one reading this even knows. I have heard many times the automated response of the Christian community "I know in my heart that I'm right." But isn't saying this just another way of saying that you feel good about yourself for maintaining your current belief system?

There's also this idea that Christians often have that if anyone isn't on the same path as them, then their life will only get worse. What if I told you that I left the Christian faith and my life has gotten better ever since? not to say that I expect everyone to leave the Christian faith on my account. But it brings forth a very interesting question.

Does it matter what one's spiritual beliefs are in order to obtain a divine path in their own life? I would have to say that I strongly don't think that it matters which ancient God story you believe in (if any) as long as you are just being true to your inner self and sharing your magic with others around you in a loving and positive manner.

So obviously I ditched the idea of becoming more professionally involved with the church. A big reason why I decided to do so was that I wanted to be free of the fear of what people would think of me if I did certain things in my life. I'm fairly liberal I suppose and I have a bit of a crazy sense of humour which not everyone can appreciate. I just feel the need to be myself and continue with my silly YouTube projects even though I'm nearly 30. But i have a feeling that my new project, Homosexuligion is going to blow a lot of peeps away. In 2015 there will be another project as well.

I'll reveal more of what's been on my mind later. ;)

Willey out!

No comments:

Post a Comment